I am a senior product and executive manager who has documented success at developing and implementing business strategies that drive top-line growth while maximizing bottom-line results. I possess extensive corporate and entrepreneurial strategic and leadership experience in key roles across diverse industries and products. My career includes a performance history of meeting product development and product launch timelines. MBA Finance; BS Economics.
I created Hallmark Abstract Service LLC with the following in mind:
- Our business philosophy is to make sure that our clients title and settlement needs are met each and every time that an order is placed with us.
- We do not believe in excuses, and more than that we do not believe in any of our clients arriving to a closing without having had all title issue cleared beforehand.
- We believe that every relationship is precious, whether with a first time client or an existing one. Nothing is ever taken for granted! That is when mistakes are made.
- If you are one of our existing clients we thank you as always.
- If you have never worked with us, give us a call or visit our website and find out what business on your terms means to us. mhaltman (at) hallmarkabstractllc (dot) com and www.hallmarkabstractservicellc.com
At Hallmark, our expertise in overcoming obstacles that could potentially hold up a closing is the reason our clients come to us initially. Our speed and outstanding customer service is the reason that they keep coming back!
We understand that in the trying times leading up to the closing transaction, title insurance can certainly add to the anxiety. At Hallmark we do everything within our power and control to eliminate as much of this as possible.
State University of New York at Albany, MBA Finance