Rush Chipman Law Office, P.C., L.L.O.

115 West Main Street PO Box 128
Union, Nebraska 68455, United States

Contact: Mindy Rush Chipman

Juvenile Appeal in NE

Appellate Brief re: Can a child withdraw their plea in juvenile court

In Nebraska, adult criminal defendants may withdraw their plea before sentencing for any fair and just reason, as long as prosecution would not be substantially prejudiced by its reliance on the plea entered. Adult criminal law…more
| Criminal Law
Areas of Practice
  • Appellate Practice
  • Business Organizations
  • Civil Rights
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Immigration Law
  • Litigation
  • Personal Injury
  • Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning
  • Worker’s Compensation
Number of Attorneys

Sole Practitioner

This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.