Specializing in Litigation and Intellectual Property Law
161 Ottawa Ave., N.W., Suite 407, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Phone: 616-774-9244; Toll Free: 888-468-0444
Call 24/7; as calls are forwarded to Robert on evenings and weekends.
We are a full service litigation and intellectual property law firm. Our practice areas include litigation, patent and trademark prosecution, and licensing. We have assisted clients at all stages of a lawsuit, pre-suit negotiations, and post-trial appeals.
Robert J. Sayfie is a registered patent attorney, and has work experience as an engineer and as a trial lawyer.
Our success stems from our quality work product and proactive approach to our clients' goals and objectives. This results in quick turn-around time, and successful results at trial.
The firm's services include:
* Legal advice and counsel;
* Patent searching and advising clients on the patentability of inventions;
* Drafting of patent applications;
* Filing and prosecution of utility, design, plant, PCT, and provisional patent applications;
* Preparing opinions on the validity and infringement of patents;
* Filing and prosecution of trademark and servicemark applications;
* Trade Secrets;
* Filing and prosecution of copyright applications;
* Representation in bankrupcty and adversary proceedings; and
* Advising clients on Internet, electronic commerce law, and domain name disuputes, including the representation of clients under the ICANN rules.
Robert uses his extensive litigation experience, work experience as an engineer, and broad technical background to help clients through their legal issues.