Award-winning SCG Legal PR Network is for lawyers, from firms of all sizes: solo's small, medium and global firms where you as a member can gain visibility in national and international legal and non-legal media. 90% of SCG Legal PR Network members have been interviewed at least once since becoming members, of those 70% have been interviewed by the press twice within 6 months.
This network was created by a former journalist 18 months ago, to bridge the gap between law firms of all sizes and the media. From small law firms to global powerhouse firms, anyone in the legal arena will find this service to be effective because it’s simple to use and affordable.
* ACCESS in real time to journalists’ story queries. Journalists join our network because they receive qualified legal sources. A reporter will send us requests for legal sources for stories they are working upon. We send these requests to all our law firm members. Firms that are interested respond. Upon which we then send the firm's/attorney/pr contact's details to reporter.
* PLACEMENT in our legal expert directory. Journalists who are on tight deadlines do not always have time to submit and wait for responses to media queries. Appearing on this list of select lawyers and legal experts will give you the advantage over other sources: 24/7 exposure to the press. This database is segmented by practice area and jurisdiction.
* TWO strategy consultations on public relations to LEVERAGE firm's pr initiatives. (One at the onset of membership, second session 6 months after membership)
* MONTHLY tip sheet from reporters from top tier media publications such as WSJ, Bloomberg, Businessweek, Reuters TV, with invaluable tips on building relationships with reporters.
* PRACTICE management tele-seminar each month for all our members. (March 2010)
* VALUABLE resources to improve your practice’s media relations. By following the advice provided in our “Profiting with Public Relations,” and reports and articles, attorneys can quickly transform their practices’ reputations and increase business.
* EACH member receives our white paper, "How To Get A Reporter's Attention Without Losing Your Shirt."
SCG Legal PR Network’s journalist audience is comprised of national and international journalists from some of the world’s most well-known media outlets. These media outlets include:
* Dubai Eye (CNBC of Middle East)
* Financial Times
* Inside Counsel
* Money magazine
* The Times (UK)
* Bloomberg Media
* The Guardian (UK)
* Reuters News
* Associated Press
Here's what some of our members are saying:
"For law firms who are ready and committed to getting out in the marketplace in a big way SCG Legal PR Network is the way to go particularly, if you don't want to break your bank account with monthly pr retainers. Lots of value and practical tips on media relations."
Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson, Chair of Beverly Hill Bar Association Immigration Committee and founding partner of Jacobson & Han LLP, Los Angeles, California
It has taken me some time to begin to understand why a law firm needs "PR". As part of that process I became a member of SCG Legal PR Network. However, I began to wonder if it really would produce any results and began to have second thoughts.
Then, within the last few months we've had 4 press/speaking opportunities. For any law firm that is serious about business development using a "PR" company is important and joining SCG Legal PR Network is a must. Law firms should want a company with rock solid reputation especially in this economy. Getting press is helping build my Law Firms expertise and value, and SCG Legal PR Network provides its unique value in helping me achieve these results."
Brian Mittman, Esq., New York, NY
For information, please call Paramjit directly at (646)-763-1407.
Professional Associations & Memberships
British American Business Council
Public Relations Society of America
Governor New York Financial Writers
New York Press Club
Overseas Press Club
Water Keeper Alliance
Bronte Society UK
Honors and Awards
Creativity and Innovation For SCG Legal PR Network.
Honorable Mention for Media Relations campaign for Cambridge Consumer Credit Index 2003.