At our law offices, we handle all matters related to the creation of a custom estate plan. We prepare all documents necessary to implement your estate plan, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, or health care directives. We will also help determine your eligibility for Medicaid, and can advise you on whether you need to spend down your estate. To assist you in preparing for your estate planning consultation with us, we have developed an online questionnaire. Please complete this questionnaire and bring it to your first meeting with us.
Real Estate Law
In addition to being a licensed attorney, Christopher Sevick has over eight years of experience as a real estate broker. At the Law Office of Christopher Sevick, PLC we draft and review purchase agreements and sales contracts, examine titles, secure and review title insurance policies, and represent clients at negotiations and closings. We also handle cases involving mortgage fraud and foreclosures.
At the Law Office of Christopher Sevick, we will help you identify the best legal form for your business. We advise clients regarding the advantages and disadvantages of various business forms, from sole proprietorships and partnerships to corporations and limited liability companies. We will also help you prepare and file all documents necessary to establish your business in good standing with the State of Michigan.
Our law office provides personal service in a family-oriented environment. We are invested and rooted in local community. Contact the Law Office of Christopher Sevick today to schedule a consultation.
Professional Associations & Memberships
Professional Associations and Memberships
* Michigan State Bar
* American Bar Association
* Washtenaw County Bar Association
* Federal Bar Association
* Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors
* Michigan Associations of Realtors
* National Associations of Realtors
* Admitted to Practice Before All Michigan State Courts
* Admitted to Practice Before the Eastern District of Michigan Federal Court
* Admitted to Practice Before the United States Tax Court
* Rotary International, Ypsilanti Chapter
* Homebuilders Association of Washtenaw County
* Ypsilanti Chamber of Commerce
* Washtenaw Housing Education Partners
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
* Certificate of Completion in Probate/Estate Planning from Institute of Continuing Legal Education & State Bar Probate and Estate Planning Section