In these difficult economic times, who isn’t in some sort of financial difficulty? If you have reached the point in your life where you are seriously considering filing for bankruptcy, we want you to know that there is no shame or stigma in filing for bankruptcy.
My purposes are as follows:
1) To create a family of staff members who are inspired and fulfilled in such a way that they serve clients' needs and wants beyond expectations;
2) To improve the quality of people's lives by providing superior legal counsel and service;
3) To deliver my legal expertise passionately and with integrity as a friend and trusted advisor to all of my clients;
4) To have all people appreciate, acknowledge, and respect attorneys from the example I set in the communities that I serve.
Admitted to The Pennsylvania Bar Association
Admitted to the New Jersey Bar Association
Juris Doctorate- 1973 Penn State Law, University Park, PA
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Finance & Banking
- Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning
- Worker’s Compensation
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.