The attorneys at Wiberg Law Office are here to help you through the fear, uncertainty and doubt of your legal troubles. If you are facing the nightmare of criminal arrest and charges in New Hampshire or Massachusetts, then do not delay. Know that there are those working against you so you need someone on your side fast. Protect your rights and liberty by calling the criminal defense firm of Wiberg Law Office, PLLC today for a free consultation. We will fight to make sure that the Government respects and honors your rights. We will work to see that you get the best criminal defense in your time of need.
Did you know that you could be causing more harm than good? For example, in a New Hampshire DWI/DUI case, important filing deadlines pass within a month of an arrest. If you ignore those deadlines, you may face significant additional penalties and lose opportunities to aid your defense at any subsequent trial. The rules and procedures involved in such a case are not simple, but we know them well and we can guide you, minimize your risks, and maximize your chances for an excellent outcome.
Do not wait. Fast action can head off trouble, while delay can result in lost opportunities and waivers of your civil rights. The attorneys at Wiberg Law Office have over 19 years of experience in the defense of criminal charges such as drunk driving, drug possession, shoplifting, robbery, assault, battery, burglery and murder.
Practice Areas -
* drunk driving, shoplifting, burglary, drugs, domestic violence, homicide, outstanding warrants, sexual violence and weapons possession
* DUI defense, DWI defense, ALS Hearings
•Drug Crime Defense
* Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamines, Barbiturates, Marijuana, Illegally prescribed or abuse of prescription drugs, Altered over-the-counter drugs and Other illegal substances
•Sex Crime Defense
* Aggravated Sexual Assault, Child Molestation, Lewd acts with a minor, Rape, Sexual Assault and other Sexual Misconduct
•Gun Crime Defense
* Carrying a concealed weapon, Assault with a deadly weapon, Possession of an unregistered gun, Brandishing a firearm, Unlicensed firearms, Felon in possession, Possession by a minor, Unlawful discharge of a weapon, Unlawful sale of firearms, Carrying a concealed and loaded firearm in a vehicle, Federal firearms violations, including possession of a machine gun or silencer, Possession of assault weapons and other weapons related charges.
•Violent Crime Defense
* Assault defense, Aggravated assault defense, Murder defense, Rape defense and Theft defense
•Ambian DUI Defense
* DUI and DWI charges
* Automobile accidents, Motorcycle accidents, work related injuries, slip and fall incidents, animal bites, social security disability claims, and other personal injury related claims.
Call the attorneys at Wiberg Law Office, PLLC today for a free initial consultation. All conversations will be strictly confidential and covered by attorney-client privilege.
•New Hampshire, 1990
•U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 1990
•U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1990
•U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1990
•Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, New Hampshire, 1990 - J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
•University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, 1979 - B.A., Bachelor of Arts
•State University of New York, Albany, New York - B.S., Bachelor of Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
•NORML Legal Committee
•CJA Panel Attorney
•National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
•New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Honors and Awards
•Finalist, Association of Trial Lawyers of America Trial Competition, 1990