Business attorney in Wilmington North Carolina. I represent businesses in most commercial litigation matters, including the following
* Contract disputes
* Construction bond and lien claims
* Debt collections
* Defense of fraud/unfair deceptive practice claims in cases brought by individuals or by the Attorney General
* Corporate litigation
* Patent/intellectual property ownership disputes
* Trade secrets
Extensive experience in commercial litigation and collections matters, as well as advising companies on improving collection rates through better contract drafting and customer identification practices.
One particular area of expertise is in judgment enforcement, and I enforce judgments across the state, and represent a number of out of state clients in domesticating - and collecting on - foreign judgments and arbitration awards in North Carolina.
* Financial Institutions (State Employees Credit Union; Local Government Federal Employees Credit Union)
* Construction (SVR Construction Co., Maultsby Construction, American Granite & Stone; Alliance Construction)
* Collections (Bluewater GMAC Real Estate; Burnett Veterinary Hospital; UniFirst Corp; Polenberg Cooper, P.A.; Miami Souvenirs; RPI Media, Inc.
* Corporate (All Flooring Inspections, Inc.; MF Harris Research, Inc.; Maultsby Construction; HARD Top Asphalt Maintenance)
California Western School of Law, JD. 1998.
Professional Associations & Memberships
State Bar of North Carolina
North Carolina Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Business Organizations
- Business Torts
- Commercial Law & Contracts
- Construction Law
- Intellectual Property
- Securities Law
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.