Business attorney in Wilmington North Carolina. I represent businesses in most commercial litigation matters, including the following
* Contract disputes
* Construction bond and lien claims
* Debt collections
* Defense of fraud/unfair deceptive practice claims in cases brought by individuals or by the Attorney General
* Corporate litigation
* Patent/intellectual property ownership disputes
* Trade secrets
Extensive experience in commercial litigation and collections matters, as well as advising companies on improving collection rates through better contract drafting and customer identification practices.
One particular area of expertise is in judgment enforcement, and I enforce judgments across the state, and represent a number of out of state clients in domesticating - and collecting on - foreign judgments and arbitration awards in North Carolina.
* Financial Institutions (State Employees Credit Union; Local Government Federal Employees Credit Union)
* Construction (SVR Construction Co., Maultsby Construction, American Granite & Stone; Alliance Construction)
* Collections (Bluewater GMAC Real Estate; Burnett Veterinary Hospital; UniFirst Corp; Polenberg Cooper, P.A.; Miami Souvenirs; RPI Media, Inc.
* Corporate (All Flooring Inspections, Inc.; MF Harris Research, Inc.; Maultsby Construction; HARD Top Asphalt Maintenance)
California Western School of Law, JD. 1998.
Professional Associations & Memberships
State Bar of North Carolina
North Carolina Bar Association