Corporate Law Report: Workplace Romances, FMLA Changes, California Tax News, and More
Do 'Love Contracts' Ease the Risks of Office Relationships?
It spread, as these things tend to do today, like a virus around 10 p.m. last night.
“None [sic] cares about you. Go kill yourself. Maybe you’ll succeed this time.”...more
In this report:
- I. Sustainable Innovations for a Changing Global Workforce
- II. Forging a Global HR Team to Align with a Global Business: Transparency and Integration
- III. Developing an Effective Global...more
In Hispanics United of Buffalo, Inc., 359 NLRB No. 37 (Dec. 14, 2012), the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) found that an employer violated section 8(a)(1) of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) by firing five...more
In This Issue:
- NLRB Protects Workers' Rights to Post About Job on Facebook
- 6 States Ban Companies from Asking for Social Media Passwords
- Health Law Requires Employers to Offer Family Care to All
Back to Top