License to travel: how regulation is benefiting business abroad
Aquila: M&A Looking Up in 2013; "The Negatives Are Built In"
The First Sale Doctrine Under Copyright Law Update - Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley & Sons
Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act ("Dodd-Frank Act") (enacted July 21, 2010) generally became effective on July 16, 2011. Since then, the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") has...more
U.S. regulators intend to submit a proposal next week that will outline how new rules governing over-the-counter derivatives will affect cross-border transactions....more
In This Issue:
- FCPA Due Diligence is Critical to Avoid Successor Liability in Cross-Border Transactions
- China’s Merger Control Rules...more
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury enforces comprehensive sanctions that regulate, and largely forbid, most forms of trade and financial transactions by U.S. persons with Iran....more
In this issue:
- CII Submits Rule 10b5-1 Rulemaking Petition to the SEC
- ISS Publishes Updated FAQs for its Proxy Voting Policies
- CFTC Issues Final Order on Cross-Border Swaps
- CFTC Issues No-Action...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo