Patent Office Litigation Update: Design Patents
What's Next in Design Patents
In This Issue:
- Who are you wearing? Protecting the power of your name
- Cosmetics – preserving their reputation: Concerns over chemical preservatives
- Australian dollar heads south: Will parallel...more
In This Presentation:
•What is Intellectual Property?
•Making use of:
- Excerpt from What is Intellectual Property?
Knobbe Martens’ patent attorneys Russell Jeide and Scott Cromar hosted a seminar series on intellectual property basics for Temecula’s business community. This presentation is from the first class giving a basic overview of...more
In This Publication:
- General Information
- Investment Factors
- Intellectual Property
- Principal Forms of Business Entities
In this issue:
- Federal Circuit: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Appeal
- The Federal Circuit Draws the Line on Permissible Changes to Design Patent Claims – Or Does It?
- DMCA Safe Harbor Upheld for...more
*News from the Bench:
- First Sale Doctrine Applies To Copyrighted Works Lawfully Made Abroad.
- Dissenting Federal Circuit Judges Abide By The Akamai Standard.
- More On Joint Infringement and The Akamai...more
This year has been marked by significant judicial and legislative developments relating to the fashion industry in the United States....more
In This Issue:
- The Innovative Design Protection Act: Bound for Success or Doomed to Fail?
- Strategic Licensing Considerations
- New Faces
- Points from the President
- Think Again Before Walking Away from...more