Election results and the Affordable Care Act – What can employers do now?
On May 8, 2013, the Department of Labor (DOL) released new guidance imposing notice requirements on employers regarding the health care exchanges that are a key element of the Affordable Care Act. ...more
On December 28, 2012, the IRS issued proposed regulations with respect to employer-shared responsibility regarding health coverage under the Affordable Care Act of 2010 (ACA). Employers are permitted to rely on these proposed...more
To make certain that 2013 will be as exciting as 2012, on January 2 the US Treasury issued proposed regulations under section 4980H of the Internal Revenue Code (“Code”), which was added to the Code by the Patient Protection...more
In This Issue:
- Health & Welfare Plans
..Health Care Reform: IRS Issues Proposed “Pay or Play” Regulations
..Health Care Reform: IRS Issues FAQs on Various ACA Issues
..HHS Issues Final HIPAA Regulations...more
In This Issue:
- New Health Care Mandates
- I-9's for Immigration in 2013
- A Policies and Procedures Review
- Classifying Employees as Exempt or Non-Exempt?
- Awareness of National Labor Relations Board...more
In this issue:
- Assess the Workforce
- Choose Whether to "Pay" or to "Play"
- Evaluate Existing Wellness Programs and/or Implement New Wellness Programs to Enhance Employees' Health Profiles and to Avoid or Minimize...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo