Select Bankruptcy Issues for General Counsel – Part One
ON 10 JUNE 2014, THE LOAN MARKET ASSOCIATION ("LMA") LAUNCHED ITS NEW RECOMMENDED FORM OF INTERCREDITOR AGREEMENT FOR USE IN REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRANSACTIONS TOGETHER WITH A HELPFUL SET OF USER GUIDELINES -...more
Part one of an in-depth webinar discussion covering a range of bankruptcy issues of particular interest to In-House Counsel.
The panel discusses bankruptcy and other creditor rights considerations when choosing the form of...more
- Co-financing by conventional lenders and Islamic compliant financiers is increasingly common as businesses seek multiple sources of funding.
- The structural differences between these tranches mean that issues...more
In This Issue:
- Sharia compliant financing of commercial real estate
- Real estate as an asset class
- Sharia compliance issues that particularly affect commercial real estate...more
The respective purposes of the New Markets Tax Credit Program (NMTC) and the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program (LIHTC) are entirely complementary. ...more
It appears that the industry is starting to “enjoy” a modest increase in activity as to participations, assignments and syndications. This “enjoyment” is not without more than a fair share of trepidation and reluctance, but...more
A recent decision in the protracted litigation by lenders of Extended Stay to recover under guaranties executed by owners of Extended Stay highlights the need for clear and unambiguous drafting in intercreditor agreements....more
Back to Top