Can Feds Force Companies to Disclose Political Spending?
In This Issue:
- Making Decisions on Corporate Campaign Expenditures
- What’s in Store in Congresson Campaign Finance Reform?
- DC Circuit Reversed Van Hollen. Players Changed Tactics to Avoid Disclosure. ...more
In this issue:
- CFPB Issues Affinity Credit Card Report to Congress: How Nonprofits Can Minimize Their Legal and Tax Risk
- FCPA Guidance: Déjà Vu All Over Again
- Federal Ban on Government Contractor...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo