Cohen: Cyprus Is Not A Template For Future Restructurings
Businessweek Reporter: BigLaw Is "Crash Landing"
Frank Grell is a partner at Latham & Watkins who chairs the firm’s German Restructuring and Insolvency Practice. Grell reflects on some of the major changes brought about by Germany’s 2012 Insolvency Act (Insolvenzordnung),...more
In This Issue:
- (UK) The Validity Of Exit Consents Under English Law
- (UK) When A Charity Faces Financial Difficulty
- (UK) Are You At Risk From Financial Distress In Your Supply Chain?
- (Global Europe)...more
In this Issue:
- Lenders Beware
- International Insolvency Laws: Will One Size Fit All? The Debate Continues
- ‘Fair and Equitable’ Means More Than Amortization Schedule
- Pre-Petition Security License...more
On February 1, 2013, the Supreme Court of Canada (the “SCC”) affirmed the priority granted to Debtor-In-Possession (“DIP”) lenders who provide capital to debtor companies undergoing the restructuring process...more