What issues do people raise in a federal criminal appeal?
How Does Cooperating In A Federal Criminal Case Work?
How do the federal sentencing guidelines work in federal fraud cases?
How do the federal sentencing guidelines work?
What's the process for imposing sentence in federal court?
How Does A Federal Judge Decide What Sentence To Impose In a Federal Criminal Case?
In This Issue:
- Insider Trading Law
- Insider Trading Penalties
- Cooperating with the Government
- Cooperating with the Department of Justice
- Cooperating with the Securities and Exchange...more
- FDIC filing more suits against officers and directors of failed financial institutions
- Third Circuit upholds 12-year prison sentence for former BigLaw associate
- Health care executives...more
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit is currently considering a sentencing issue of great significance in cases in which a number of individuals work together to bring about a financial fraud. The question posed is...more
In This Issue:
Overview Of Insider Trading Law; 2012 Enforcement activity; Galleon Update; Expert Network Cases; What Does Cooperation Buy You?; Global Trading, Global Enforcement; Legislative Reform; 10b5-1 Plans: Not...more
As sentences in insider trading cases have grown longer, insider trading has continued, apparently at historically high rates, with increasingly longer sentences being meted out. However, the longer sentences do not appear to...more
Back to Top