October 19th, 2023
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
COVID. Geopolitical tensions. Supply chain disruptions. Regulatory challenges. Shifting timelines. To bring a disruptive technology to market means enduring all these barriers to entry and more. RSHC’s Autonomous Vehicles Symposium 2023 gathers together serious disruptors in the autonomous vehicles space to strategize about these very issues.
Join us for this complimentary CLE symposium on Thursday, October 19, 2023 from 2:00-3:30 pm ET.
- Matthew Corwin, Managing Director, Guidepost Solutions LLC
- Ani Kelkar, Associate Partner, McKinsey Center for Future Mobility
- Kristina Menton, COO, Opener Aero
- Francesca Rodriguez, Managing Counsel for Vehicle Safety, Lucid Motors
- Dr. Maria Saenz, Director of MIT's Digital Supply Chain Transformation Lab
- Nicole Sivieri, Vice President of Shared Economy & Mobility, Marsh McLennan
- Jennifer Steeve, Partner and Co-Leader of the Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Team, Riley Safer Holmes & Cancila
- Dmitry Tolstinev, Senior Associate, McKinsey Center for Future Mobility
Topics for Discussion:
- Cybersecurity & Data Breach – Mitigating future and current data risks to protect information and ensure user safety.
- Product Liability & Litigation Avoidance – Addressing corporate policies, litigation prevention and cost minimization, and leveraging AI tools for litigation foresight.
- Connectivity, AI, & Supply Chain Challenges – Navigating shifting tides in the regulatory landscape to build proactive technological partnerships.
Complimentary registration comes with CLE credit in one state and will be available in California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.