In this issue:
- SEC Advisory Committee on Small and Emerging Companies to Discuss “Accredited Investor” Definition
- Glass Lewis Enhances its Pay-for-Performance and Equity Plan Models
- SEC Issues New Debt Tender Offer Guidance
- CBOE Proposes to Amend Order Ticket Requirements for Certain Orders
- SEC and FINRA Issue Cybersecurity Publications
- SEC Obtains $585 Million Judgment Against MRI International for Ponzi Scheme
- Regulators Release Guidance on Private Student Loans With Graduated Repayment Terms at Origination
- Federal Reserve Board Invites Comments on Small Bank Holding Company Policy Statement
- ESMA Determines Not to Propose a Clearing Obligation for NDFs
- Additional Two-Year Clearing Reprieve for European Pension Schemes
- Excerpt from SEC Advisory Committee on Small and Emerging Companies to Discuss “Accredited Investor” Definition:
The Securities and Exchange Commission announced that its Advisory Committee on Small and Emerging Companies (Committee) will hold a public meeting on February 17 to vote on recommendations to the SEC regarding the definition of “accredited investor.” At the Committee’s prior meeting on December 17, 2014, the Committee discussed potential changes to such definition, including adjusting existing thresholds thereunder.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.