This regular alert covers key regulatory EU developments related to the COVID-19 situation. It does not purport to provide an exhaustive overview of developments and contains no analysis or opinion.
LATEST KEY DEVELOPMENTS -
Competition & State Aid
• EU approves new and amended Member State measures to support the economy
Trade / Export Controls
• European Commission issues FAQs on export requirements for COVID-19 vaccines
• European Parliament welcomes appointment of new Director-General of the World Trade Organization
Medicines, Medical Devices, and Personal Protective Equipment
• Janssen-Cilag applies to EMA for conditional marketing authorization for a COVID-19 vaccine
• EMA starts rolling review of CureVac’s COVID-19 vaccine
Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Protection
• No noteworthy items for this issue
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.