1. Types of Business Entities -
When entering the Romanian market, foreign investors have the option of incorporating a new legal entity with a Romanian legal personality or setting up a unit of a foreign mother company, which will not have a Romanian legal personality.
Under Romanian law, companies with a Romanian legal personality may have the following forms:
• Limited liability companies (societati cu raspundere limitata)
• Joint stock companies (societati pe actiuni)
• Limited partnerships (societati in comandita simpla)
• Limited partnerships by shares (societati in comandita pe actiuni)
• Partnerships (societati in nume colectiv)...
Please see full Chapter below for more information.