June 14th - 15th, 2023
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT
Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
1999 Richmond Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS23.
Hosted by American Conference Institute, the 14th Advanced Forum on DCAA & DCMA Cost, Pricing, Compliance & Audits returns this June as the leading compliance event for the government contracting community and their advisors!
This unique conference is specifically focused on challenges faced by government contractors, their advisors and industry experts working in procurement, government compliance, cost pricing, and audit.
You’ll learn DCAA and DCMA latest priorities, prepare for business system audits, and gain practical strategies to address cost, audit, and pricing compliance challenges!
INSIGHTS FROM DCAA & DCMA
What’s New for 2023:
- Managing Hybrid and Virtual Workforce and Audits: New Lessons for Employee Engagement and More
- The Finer Points of Managing CAS Audits: What is Now Necessary for Audit Readiness
- Resolving the Latest Pricing Dilemmas: Unraveling the Grey Areas and Complexities in Your Proposals
- Overhead Should Cost Reviews: Clarifying the Duration, Scope, and Procedures to Expect
- Join us for 2 days of intense discussions and networking and walk with valuable tips and compliance best practices!
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS23.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.