December 7th - 8th, 2021
8:45 AM - 5:15 PM EST
Hilton Washington DC Capitol Hill
525 New Jersey Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS22.
LIVE and IN-PERSON ACI’s Flagship Conference in December!
ACI’s 15th Flagship Conference on U.S. Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance is North America’s largest and most comprehensive conference on economic sanctions, their enforcement and compliance.
This conference convenes a diverse mix of financial institutions, exporters, and their advisers to provide practical and timely, country-specific sanctions insights and address how to update sanctions compliance and risk management programs.
Book with confidence!
Register and pay to lock in your early rate and be eligible for a full refund until November 26. LEARN MORE
2021 Program will offer interactive analysis on:
- Government Updates from OFAC, EU Commission, White House, OFSI and FCDO
- Are You Prepared for China Countersanctions Measures: Expectations of the Foreign Anti-Sanctions Regulation and the New Blocking Statute?
- Ransomware Threats: Practical Realities of Navigating Cybercrime and Sanctions Risk When Your Organization is Subject to a Breach Requiring Ransomware Payment
- Sanctions Compliance 2.0: How to Upgrade Your Compliance Program and Take Advantage of the Latest Innovations in Screening, Training and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Privacy: Strategies to Resolve Compliance Challenges and Adhere to Rigid GDPR Requirements
- Latest Regulatory and Enforcement Trends To Keep on Your Radar
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS22.
*Discount is valid for new registration only and it’s not applicable for workshops.