June 8th - 9th, 2021
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
9500 Turkey Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
Orchid LLC and Williams Mullen’s Firearms Industry Group will host the 2021 Firearms Industry Compliance Conference (“FICC”).
In-Person Conference Scheduled for June 8 – 9 in Orlando, Florida
The 2021 conference is designed primarily for manufacturing CEO / owners, attorneys, and compliance professionals but is open to all FFL types. Attendees will hear from industry executives and ATF, DDTC, and FBI agency personnel. Educational sessions have been organized into the following tracks and will offer CLE credits for industry attorneys.
- Navigating Complex Firearm Business Strategy and Legal Liability
- Managing Compliant Firearm Manufacturing Operations
- Leveraging Technology to Balance Efficiency with Compliance
Notable sessions include: Raising Capital and Managing Firearm Credit Risk, Protection in Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA), Firearm Manufacturing Intellectual Property, ATF Inspections, ATF eForms, Import and Export / EAR Concepts, Firearm Manufacturing ERP / eBound software, and Laser Marking Integrations. The Federal Agencies will be available for virtual roundtable breakout sessions and private FFL discussions.
Registration: Individuals seeking to register can do so here.
Remote, Live, Instructor-led Career Development
New to the hosts’ education platform are remote, live, instructor-led career development programs for both retail and manufacturing professionals. The programs will center around a classroom learning style, with structured peer groups that meet several times over a two-month period. Each program will be offered twice per year and will provide firearm industry professionals the ability to select from the following four career tracks.
- Retail Firearm Technology – Mastering Point-of-Sale, eCommerce and Payment Concepts
- Retail Firearm Compliance – Mastering Federal and State Firearm Transfer Regulations
- Manufacturing Firearm Technology – Mastering ERP Applications, Laser Marking and ATF Integrations
- Manufacturing Firearm Compliance – Mastering Classifications, ATF Forms and Compliance Programs
Both Orchid and Williams Mullen offer their gratitude to the Federal Agencies and its early sponsors / speakers from 4473 Cloud LLC and the American Suppressor Association (“ASA”).
Click here to view the conference agenda