November 18th, 2021
12:00 PM - 6:30 PM ET
One Atlantic Center
1201 West Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
Alston & Bird will host this live seminar from our Atlanta office in addition to a live webcast. Learn about key developments and issues facing companies and investors and what you need to do to prepare for the 2022 proxy season. Topics include:
- Proxy Advisor Policies
- Shareholder Voting & Investor Relations
- CD&A Issues
- Shareholder Proposals
- Corporate Governance Trends
- Issues Facing Boards and GCs
- Executive Compensation Issues
- Shareholder Activism
- Shareholder Engagement
(All times listed are Eastern)
- 12:00 - 12:30 p.m. Registration & Lunch
- 12:30 - 5:00 p.m. Presentation
- 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. Reception
This year's seminar will be held in person as well as virtually.
- To register to attend in person, click here.
- To register to attend virtually, click here.
COVID-19 Policy: In-person attendance is open only to those who are fully vaccinated. No proof of vaccination status will be required, and attendance at this vaccinated-only event is based on an honor system.
This seminar is provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird LLP. We are applying for CLE credit in the states listed below. Additional states may be available upon request.
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7903.
Meet The Speakers