January 25th - 26th, 2022
8:45 AM - 3:45 PM EST
The Westin New York at Times Square
270 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS22.
ACI’s Forum on Employment Practices Liability Insurance is returning to New York City on January 25 – 26, 2022! IN-PERSON and LIVESTREAM options available.
This annual conference is the one-stop, must-attend meeting place for employment law experts to discuss and debate the latest, most effective defense strategies and emerging trends. Hear from a wide variety of speakers and industry sectors about liability, claims risk, and EPLI cost analysis as well as lessons learned from recent trial outcomes.
Keith E. Sonderling
Lisa Parlato LeDonne
Vice President and General Counsel Data Privacy/Chief Privacy Officer and Chief Labor & Employment Counsel
Executive Senior Counsel, Compliance, Litigation and Labor & Employment
GE Current, a Daintree Company
Assistant General Counsel
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
- Back to the Office Dilemmas: How Employers and Insurers are Addressing Evolving Risks Around Vaccine Discrimination and Retaliation Claims
- The Risk-Benefit equation for Remote Work: New Considerations for Job Performance Tracking, Disability and Harassment Claims, and Cyber/Data Protection
- State of the EPLI Market: Insurance Carriers and Brokers Discuss the Impact of Biden Administration Priorities, the Pandemic and the Anticipated Rise in Claims
- Heightening Boardroom Diversity and Inclusion: Legal, Investment and Reputational Issues that Are on the Line
- “The Great Resignation”: A New Blueprint for Drafting, Updating and Enforcement amid Unprecedented Office Turnover Use & Enforcement of Post-Employment Restrictive Covenants
Carefully researched with in-house decision-makers and leading law firms, this forum provides you with expanded 1:1 networking and benchmarking opportunities: new interactive sessions, Q&A with in-house executives, and worthwhile time to expand your connections.
CLE credits available!
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS22.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only.