December 7th - 8th, 2021
7:15 AM - 3:45 PM EDT
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS22.
The premier event for drug and medical device product liability lawyers to gain essential winning litigation strategies.
ACI’s 26th Annual Flagship Conference on Drug and Medical Device Litigation is returning to New York City on December 7 – 8, 2021 LIVE and IN-PERSON. This conference unites the greatest minds of the pharmaceutical and medical device product liability defense bar for the last quarter century. Designed for masters-level strategy sharing and bringing together hundreds of industry leaders each year from both in-house, private practice and government, this is the only forum at which to gain essential winning life sciences product liability litigation strategies.
2021 CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS
Senior Vice President, Head of Global Litigation
Assistant General Counsel, Litigation
Meet, network, and gain essential insights from leading in-house counsel, top product liability litigators, representatives from the FDA and DOJ and members of the Judiciary.
THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- 2021 Year in Review: How the Most Significant Product Liability Decisions of the Last Year are Impacting Your Clients and Cases
- Navigating the New Hybrid World of Virtual/In-Person Trial Practice
- Taking Down the Rising Behemoth: Combatting Plaintiff Tactics That Are Transforming MDLs Into the Machines We See Today
- Keys to Effectively Defending MDLs and Navigating the Remand Process from Transfer to Trial
- Daubert Revisited: Examining Recent Proposed Amendments to Rule 702 and What They Could Mean for the Future of Drug and Device Litigation
- Lessons Learned from Recent Developments in This Year’s Opioid Trials
- Creating a Roadmap for Post-Albrecht Preemption Using Takeaways from This Year’s Most Significant Rulings
- Incorporating Key Points from the Recent NDMA Litigations Into Your Future Trial Practice (Zantac, Valsartan and Metformin)
- Addressing the Rise of OTC Product Litigation, Increased Scrutiny of Chemical Additives, and Consumer Advocacy Groups Targeting Pharma and OTC Products
- Assessing How the COVID-19 Pandemic is Impacting Juror Mindsets, Perceptions and Verdicts: What is the Data Showing?
And much more!
Preview the Agenda
Register at the preferred early rate with our worry-free cancellation guarantee.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS22.
*Discount is valid for new registration only and it’s not applicable for workshops.