October 28th, 2021
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Slover Library in Downtown Norfolk
235 E. Plume St
Norfolk, VA 23510
Forum | 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Reception | 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
We are pleased to announce the return of the Mid-Atlantic Capital Sources Forum in-person event this upcoming fall!
This year, the MACS Forum will cover the economic conditions and the state of the capital markets for those looking to expand or sell their businesses. Speakers will discuss investment criteria, transaction structures, the investment climate, and other key information necessary for a better understanding of how to find and use the capital for growth and value creation.
Some of the guest speakers are:
(additional speakers to be confirmed soon)
- Paul Hendershot, Senior Director of Market Analytics, CoStar Group
- Kelly Martone, Senior Vice President, Bellwether Enterprise
- Christopher Topping, CFP, AVP, Small Business Loan Officer, 504 Capital
- Scott C. Upton, Managing Director, ICG Capital Securities
- Chas Wright, Executive Vice President, TowneBank
Don't miss the chance to join us at the MACS Forum and hear from businesses, and capital sources companies, including private equity firms and lenders, providing guidance on revenue-generating capital sources available in the marketplace. Learn more about our MACS Forum here.