September 14th - 15th, 2022
8:45 AM - 12:15 PM EDT
Washington Marriott Georgetown
1221 22nd Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS23.
ACI’s 5th National Forum on FOCI is back IN PERSON this September! Don’t miss the only comprehensive, practical FOCI event of its kind.
The Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) is heightening its scrutiny and compliance expectations in the wake of significant new, anticipated developments. With so much on the line, don’t miss key takeaways on NISPOM, NID Exceptions, Mitigation, CMMC, AOPs — and the interplay with FIRRMA and CFIUS.
2022 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- DELVE into Supply Chain Threats Affecting the Manufacturing and Defense Industrial Base
- DISCOVER the Top 5 Pitfalls to Avoid When Submitting Affiliated Operating Plans (AOPs) and Seeking Approval
- DELIBERATE the Finer Points of Navigating Overlapping CFIUS and DCSA Jurisdictions
- ENSURE Your Electronic Communication Plan (ECP) and Technology Control Plans (TCP) Now Meet New Cyber Security Criteria
- STRENGTHEN Reporting Protocols for Foreign Contacts, Foreign Visits and Foreign Travel
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS22.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.