January 26th - 27th, 2022
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
901 Dixon Road
Toronto, ON, Canada M9W 1J5
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS22.
The Canadian Institute’s 11th Annual Forum on U.S. Export & Re-Export Compliance for Canadian Operations will take place in Toronto on January 25–27! IN-PERSON and LIVESTREAM options available.
Over the last decade, this acclaimed event has gathered senior U.S. and Canadian government officials, as well as legal and compliance experts from aerospace, defense, technology, satellite, space, telecom, energy, logistics, and many more industries.
Deputy Assistant Secretary Export Administration,
Bureau of Industry and Security
U.S. Department of Commerce
Division Chief, Regulatory and Multilateral Affairs
Division, Office of Defense Trade Control Policy,
Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
U.S. Department of State
Trade and Export Controls Bureau
Global Affairs Canada
The 2022 agenda will focus on the most complex issues posed by the interplay of U.S. and Canadian export/re-export controls, as well as the nuances of applying U.S. requirements to the Canadian context.
Don’t miss these new, practical sessions:
- CHINA — The Latest Expansion of MEU, MIEU, CCMC — and More: How Canadian Industry is Putting Theory Into Practice
- Adapting Your Export and Reexport Program to Rapid Geopolitical, Regulatory and More Changes: How Industry is Revisiting Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Canada’s Permit Timelines and Latest ECL Amendments: What They Mean for Export Compliance and Technology Transfers
- The Latest Know-How for Preventing Export and Reexport Violations: Managing the Continued Effects of COVID-19 on Compliance, Cybersecurity and Data Protection
- Third Party and Supply Chain Due Diligence: Vetting Prospective Business Partners, Mitigating New Risks and Updating Your Contingency Plan
CPD/CLE/CPE credits are available!
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS22.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.