The location will be disclosed to registrants.
New York, NY
Interested in attending the 2022 Annual Workforce Management Briefing?
Presenters at this full-day complimentary event include EEOC Commissioner Keith Sonderling, NLRB General Counsel Jennifer Abruzzo, and thought leaders from such companies as Deloitte, McDonald’s Corporation, Marsh McLennan, Moody’s Corporation, and Panasonic North America, in addition to attorneys from Epstein Becker Green.
Who Should Attend: C-Suite, In-House Counsel, and HR Executives
Take advantage of exclusive networking opportunities while engaging with topics such as:
- COVID-19-Related Litigation
- What’s Next for Employee Benefits, Including the Impact of the Dobbs Decision
- Unions: An Emboldened Labor Movement
- Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace
- Pay Equity in 2022 and Beyond
- Health Care Workforce of Tomorrow
- Increased Cybersecurity Threats
- Developments in Wage and Hour Law
- (re)thinking Restrictive Covenants
Full CLE / HRCI credit, including diversity credit, is only available for in-person attendees.
Keynote Panel and Complimentary Luncheon:
“The C-Suite’s Role in Well-Being,” with special guests Jen Fisher, Chief Well-Being Officer at Deloitte and co-author of Work Better Together, and Dan Schawbel, New York Times best-selling author and Managing Partner of Workplace Intelligence.
Don't Miss Out - contact us about complimentary registration!