Current Trends in Business Immigration Law: Transformation, E-Verify and IMAGE - FREE SEMINAR - by David H. Nachman on Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 4:43pm
Current Trends in Business Immigration Law: Transformation, E-Verify and IMAGE
WHERE: Lenfell Hall located in the Mansion on the Madison, New Jersey, Campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University
WHEN: December 9th, 2011
TIME: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Keynote Address: Mr. John Thompson, District Director of the Newark District Office, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Citizenship and Immigration Service.
Transformation: A Representative from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service, Washington D.C.
E-Verify: Ms. Yvette M. Lagonterie Chief, Outreach Branch, Verification Division, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service, Washington D.C.
IMAGE: Mr. Adam Wilson, IMAGE Section Chief for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations Worksite Enforcement Unit, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Washington, D.C.
1. The Paralegal Studies Department at FDU; and by
2. The New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania Chapters of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA);
3. The Employers Association of New Jersey (EANJ).
4. Compensation Solutions a Professional Employer’s Organization (PEO).
5. New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program (NJMEP), a not-for-profit organization charged with assisting New Jersey’s small and medium-sized manufacturers to become more productive, profitable, and globally competitive.
Please RSVP to email@example.com - ADMISSION IS FREE