November 1st, 2022
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PT
Apply learnings from the latest Legal Trends Report to your firm
Being client-centered requires focusing on more than just your clients.
Join this 1-hour deep-dive into the 2022 Legal Trends Report to discuss what the data means and how to use it to set your law firm and employees up for success.
In this free CLE webinar, you’ll learn the biggest takeaways from Clio’s research, including:
Join industry experts in this free CLE-eligible* webinar to learn how to:
- How lawyers are navigating the competitive landscape of legal services
- Employment trends and what today’s legal professionals have to say about their workplace
- What clients look for when hiring a lawyer
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!
*The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions.
* CLE and CPD Information
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits to lawyers with licenses to practice in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To Receive CLE or CPD Credit: If you have met the participation requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from firstname.lastname@example.org for the webinar you attended to completion. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails often end up there. Please note you have to fill out an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you complete the affidavit, you will be able to download your certificate(s) of attendance and they will be emailed to you as well from email@example.com.
To qualify for credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and log in live on the day/time of the session) under your own personal credentials, as we will need this to verify your proof of attendance. *Note: You should not use someone else’s registration or credentials to log in and must ensure that your name and email are registered correctly.
- Attend the entire session live.
- Participate in the polls during the live session.