The SBA is currently reviewing SVO Grant applications and issuing awards. As of July 19, 2021, the SBA had made decisions on 95% of all applications. SVO Grant program reports, which detail the number of applications submitted and awards granted, and lists of SVO Grant recipients are available at SBA.gov.
Latest SVO Grant Statistics:
(as of midday July 19, 2021)
- 15,209 SVO Grant applications submitted
- New (SBA has not yet begun review): 91
- In review (SBA is actively reviewing): 588
- Decided (SBA has decided on eligibility but has not issued a notice of award/decline yet): 4,510
- Awarded (notice of award issued): 8,967
- Declined (notice of decline issued): 1,052
- $11.9 billion in funding requested
- 8,967 SVO Grants awarded
- 3,120 – Live Venue Operators or Promoters
- 2,516 – Live Performing Arts Organization Operators
- 948 – Talent Representatives
- 1,160 – Motion Picture Theatre Operators
- 558 – Museum Operators
- 665 – Theatrical Producers
- $6.8 billion in funding awarded
- Average SVO Grant awarded: $757,000.
For more information on the SVO Grant program, please visit Front and Center: SVO Grants though the SBA.