The SBA is currently reviewing SVO Grant applications and issuing awards. As of August 2, 2021, the SBA had made decisions on 97% of all applications. SVO Grant program reports, which detail the number of applications submitted and awards granted, and lists of SVO Grant recipients are available at SBA.gov.
Latest SVO Grant Statistics:
(as of midday August 2, 2021)
- 15,707 SVO Grant applications submitted
- New (SBA has not yet begun review): 98
- In review (SBA is actively reviewing): 485
- Decided (SBA has decided on eligibility but has not issued a notice of award/decline yet): 1,632
- Awarded (notice of award issued): 10,448
- Declined (notice of decline issued): 3,044
- $12.1 billion in funding requested
- 10,448 SVO Grants awarded
- 3,732 – Live Venue Operators or Promoters
- 2,834 – Live Performing Arts Organization Operators
- 1,131 – Talent Representatives
- 1,367 – Motion Picture Theatre Operators
- 658 – Museum Operators
- 766 – Theatrical Producers
- $8.1 billion in funding awarded
- Average SVO Grant awarded: $772,000.
For more information on the SVO Grant program, please visit Front and Center: SVO Grants though the SBA.