June 26th - 27th, 2023
9:00 AM - 12:15 PM EDT
PLI New York
1177 Avenue of the Americas (Entrance on 45th Street)
New York, NY 10036
Free with PLI Privileged Membership
2-Day Program, 2 Locations: In-Person or via Live Webcast
During the past year, we've received several important pronouncements from the DOJ and SEC on their expectations from corporations in terms of proactive fraud prevention, consistent regulatory compliance, and ESG disclosures.
There is no better time for those working in the compliance and ethics spaces to get together to share effective practice tips for risk assessments and utilizing data analytics, hear about do's and don'ts when addressing internal reports of potential misconduct, and learn from experienced perspectives on successful corporate governance structures.
Whether you are new to the area or a seasoned compliance professional, Compliance & Ethics Essentials 2023 will give you the tools you need to improve your organization’s compliance program. We will dig deep into the principal elements of compliance programs and discuss best practices and recent developments for each. Our distinguished faculty, drawn from major corporations, academia, law firms and the government, will help you improve your program and decrease legal risk. Compliance and Ethics Essentials 2023 is highly interactive and includes case studies, practical tools and real-time benchmarking.
Attend this program to:
- Understand government standards and expectations
- Know best practices of an effective compliance program
- Bolster relationships among compliance, legal, and executive officers
- Assess liability risks
- Implement an organizational code of conduct
- Mitigate risks of fraudulent conduct
- Facilitate use of effective helplines
- Utilize data analytics to assess program effectiveness
- Incorporate ESG principles into the compliance framework
- Apply rules of legal ethics to compliance-related practices
Special Feature: Enjoy a prepared luncheon with special remarks on Department of Justice standards and expectations for organizational compliance and ethics.
Earn Up to 10.5 Credit Hours