December 1st, 2023
8:15 AM - 4:15 PM ET
Queen City Club
331 E. 4th St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Get your 2023 credits in-person or virtually!
Join Dinsmore attorneys, along with our distinguished guest speakers, for guidance and insight on timely, cutting-edge topics impacting the legal profession and business. You can attend this event either in-person or virtually.
Seminar content includes:
- Professional conduct presentation focusing on the public perception of lawyers, the professional responsibility components of ethics and professionalism, and more;
- How technological change has touched every facet of the practice of law with new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), drones, Zoom, etc. and real world pitfalls of applying these technologies in the practice of law;
- Practical approaches and policies involving new technologies and AI;
- Professor Stephen Vladeck of the University of Texas College of Law on the Supreme Court’s shadow docket;
- A lively discussion of the shifting landscape of labor and “right to work” issues in the workplace;
- The evolving landscape of cannabis legalization and regulation.
Attend in-person in TWO locations!
Queen City Club
331 E. 4th St. | Cincinnati, OH 45202
Dinsmore's Columbus Office
191 W. Nationwide Blvd. | Ste. 200 | Columbus, OH 43215
Attend the virtual seminar
For those who prefer not to or cannot travel to join us in person, we are offering the seminar virtually. You will be able to attend the entire day's programming, or select only the content and credits you need. Once registered, you will receive login instructions via a separate email in the coming weeks.
Continuing Legal Education Credit
2.5 hours of ethic and professionalism, diversity (where applicable) credit and 4.0 hours of general legal credit will be offered. Credit will be submitted for in the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Indiana, Ohio, and West Virginia.
Questions about our event?
Contact Autumn Mann