June 2nd, 2023
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
PLI California Conference Center
455 Market Street, Suite 2300
San Francisco, CA 94105
Free with PLI Privileged Membership
Full Day Program – In-Person or via Live Webcast
Why You Should Attend
Recent years delivered major trademark law developments, underscoring the dynamism of this area of intellectual property law. With trademark law requiring an increasingly global outlook for registrations and enforcement, lawyers new to the practice must establish a broad and globally-minded understanding of trademark foundations and recent developments.
Attend this informative review of trademark law fundamentals, updates and practice strategies by some of the country's top trademark lawyers. The agenda will cover trademark law origins and basics, the registration process, enforcement and litigation techniques, as well as the latest legal and regulatory developments.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Recall key principles of trademark law and unfair competition
- Understand trademark searching, clearance and the application process in the United States
- Discuss international searching and filing strategies
- Assess potential trademark infringement
- Review litigation alternatives and trademark hot topics in the U.S
Beth M. Goldman – Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Who Should Attend
Lawyers new to trademark law should find this program helpful as a primer. Experienced trademark lawyers should find the coverage of recent updates informative.
Up to 7.5 Credit Hours Available