November 27th, 2023
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
PLI New York
1177 Avenue of the Americas (Entrance on 45th Street)
New York, NY 10036
Free with PLI Privileged Membership
1-Day Program: In-Person or via Live Webcast
Earn Up to 6.5 Credit Hours
At this renowned Institute, leading corporate governance experts — directors, government officials, corporate counsel, and consultants — will share their perspectives on successfully navigating the fast-changing regulatory environment, and the steps boards will want to consider taking to meet these ever-changing expectations and pressures.
You Will Learn About:
- The Board’s Role in Overseeing Privacy and Data Security Privacy laws, Data Localization, Cybersecurity and Beyond
- The ESG Landscape for Directors, and how to manage the backlash
- The new sorts of questions and issues, if any, AI raises for boards
- Criminal and regulatory enforcement concerns for corporate directors
- Hot topics for Boards, including Rule 10b5-1 plans, PAC/Political activity issues, company culture, DEI and risk management issues
If you can't attend in person, register for the live webcast and watch from your computer, and you'll receive access to the program for an entire year.