In This Newsletter:
- The Crummey trust: Still relevant after all these years
- Now’s the time for a charitable lead trust
- Good intentions: Don’t let asset transfers run afoul of the law
- Estate Planning Pitfall: Watch out for IRA traps
- Excerpt from The Crummey trust: Still relevant after all these years:
Traditionally, trusts used in estate planning contain “Crummey” withdrawal powers to ensure that contributions qualify for the annual gift tax exclusion. Today, the exclusion allows you to give up to $14,000 per year ($28,000 for married couples) to any number of recipients....
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.