In This Issue:
- Don’t be afraid of probate
- Smart estate planning begins with protecting your assets
- Thinking long term: Don’t overlook long-term care planning
- ESTATE PLANNING PITFALL: You’re not making direct payments of tuition and YEAR END 2018 medical expenses
- Excerpt from Don’t be afraid of probate:
Probate. The word itself is enough to strike fear into the hearts of elderly individuals and their loved ones. It conjures images of lengthy delays waiting for wealth to be transferred and bitter disputes among family members. Plus, probate is open to the public, so all your “dirty linen” may be aired. The reality is that probate doesn’t have to be so terrible, and often isn’t, but both property owners and their heirs should know what’s in store....
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.