We are pleased to share with you the inaugural issue of Insights: The Delaware Edition, a periodic publication addressing significant Delaware deal litigation and corporation law developments.
In This Issue:
- Q&A With Delaware Litigation Partner Ed Micheletti
- Delaware Courts Question Long-Standing Practice of Approving Disclosure-Based Deal Litigation Settlements
- Dole Ruling Serves as Cautionary Tale for Take-Private Deals
- Recent Amendments to the Delaware General Corporation Law Address Fee-Shifting and Forum Selection Provisions
- Delaware Supreme Court Reaffirms Important Protections for Corporate Directors...
Please see full publication below for more information.