November 4th, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
19th Annual Top Gun Premier Midwest Construction Claims Webinar Series
Bricker & Eckler's construction attorneys are proud to present "Top Gun," our premier Midwest construction claims webinar series. This free event will cover:
- Important construction concepts, including key contract language, best practices for project documentation, the risks of unforseen site conditions, delays and lost productivity claims, and the design professional's standard of care
- Strategies to address damage and claims
- Tools to analyze, prepare for and defend against claims for additional compensation
- Options to manage and resolve construction claims efficiently
This webinar series has been submitted to the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 7.25 total CLE hours instruction. Approval is pending. Additionally, Ohio Engineering CPD credit will be available upon request for each webinar.
Specific Claims – Defective and Non-Conforming Work
Bricker attorneys Chris McCloskey and Tarik Kershah will review:
- Methods for addressing critical failures in performance and managing resolutions
- Examples of claims for defective and non-conforming work by the owner
This webinar has been submitted to the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 total CLE hours instruction. Approval is pending. Additionally, 1.0 hours of Ohio Engineering CPD credit will be available upon request.