In This Issue:
- Home Depot Data Breach — Lawsuits, Calls to Action and Lessons Learned
- Skadden Participates in FBI Cyber-Intelligence Workshop
- FTC Explores Impact of ‘Big Data’ on American Consumers in Public Workshop
- Target Responds to Data Security Breach Class Action Suit by Credit Card Issuers
- Federal Court Allows California Customer Records Act Claims to Proceed Against Adobe
- Neiman Marcus Defeats Class Action Claim
- FDIC Chairman Stresses Importance of Cybersecurity
- U.S. Financial Services Industry Unites to Share Cyber Attack Information
- LabMD and Wyndham Continue to Challenge Broad FTC Security Review
- The Potential Impact on Data Privacy of Recent Changes in the European Commission
- Excerpt from HOME DEPOT DATA BREACH — LAWSUITS, CALLS TO ACTION AND LESSONS LEARNED:
The recent data breach effecting Home Depot has attracted the now-all-too-common mix of media attention, negative publicity and class action lawsuits. This incident highlights the importance of establishing a cyber attack critical response plan and closely monitoring data security at the execution level...
Please see full publication below for more information.