In this Bulletin:
- Intellectual Property: Guidance to the Upstart Tech Company for Protecting IP Rights
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Five Legal Issues Entrepreneurs Should Consider Before Agreeing To an Earn-Out in M&A Transactions
- Bank/Finance: Debt Financing for Tech Companies That Do Not Have a Long Credit History
- Cyber Security/Data Breach: President Calls for New Anti-Hacking Legislation
- Aviation & Aerospace: The Launch of Commercial Drones
- Labor/Employment: New Minimum Wage and Overtime Exemption Thresholds for 2015
- Commercial Litigation: Court Decision Addresses Court’s Jurisdiction to Hear a Lawsuit Alleging Defamatory Internet Posts
- Excerpt from Intellectual Property: Guidance to the Upstart Tech Company for Protecting IP Rights:
Historically, entrepreneurial businesses have been the catalyst for our economy’s growth. Too many times, however, the dreams of upstart business owners are crushed due to a lack of attention to intellectual property and related issues. This article will address avoidable legal problems to help ensure that your business has the best chances of becoming the next industry leader.
Please see full publication below for more information.