JD Supra kicks off our 2019 coverage of popular reads in trending topics with a round-up of some of the most well-read posts on cryptocurrency and related issues, published during the year. Click to follow the Beacon Insights channel for additional popular reads lists, delivered throughout the month directly to your inbox.
Popular Cryptocurrency Reads on JD Supra, 2019
- Blockchain Week in Review - February 2019 - by Matthew Klomparens at Perkins Coie
- U.S. Treasury Virtual Currency Guidance Could Set New Global Standard, Experts Say - by Brett Wolf at Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence and Compliance Learning
- Watch Your Mailbox: IRS Letters Warning of Cryptocurrency Non-Compliance on Their Way - by Laura Gavioli, PC at McDermott Will & Emery
- SEC Says “Pocketful Of Quarters’” Planned Token Is Not A “Pocketful of Securities” - by Andrew Silver at Ifrah PLLC
- The Crackdown on Cryptocurrency - by Michael March at Rosenberg Martin Greenberg
- Journal of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence & Law: The SEC’s State of Play on Cryptocurrency - by Thomas Potter, III at Burr & Forman
- Despite Big News and Some Regulatory Progress, Digital Assets Face Continued Skepticism and Legal Hurdles - by Stephen Rutenberg and Thomas Wagner at Polsinelli
- State Regulations on Virtual Currency and Blockchain Technologies (Updated) - by Justin Wales and Matthew Kohen at Carlton Fields
- New York State Department of Financial Services Establishes New Research and Innovation Division - by Trevor Dodge at Proskauer
- SEC No-Action Letter Clears Ambiguity Surrounding The Existence Of Utility Tokens - by David Sorin and Stephen Fox at McCarter & English
- OFAC Continues to Demonstrate Greater Interest in Cryptocurrency Regulation and Enforcement - by Betsy Varnau and Ryan Rohlfsen at Ropes & Gray
- [Video] Jones Day Presents: Regulatory Issues and Blockchain - by Harriet Territt at Jones Day
- Cryptoassets and ICOs: EU Regulators Show Their Hand - by Laura Kitchen, Julia Smithers Excell, Stuart Willey, Dr. Carsten Lösing, and Dr. Henning Berger at White & Case
For a deeper dive into Cryptocurrency Trends right now, ask us about access to Beacon Insights dashboards.