For your reference, here's a quick look at some of the most well-read publications covering Products Liability matters on JD Supra during 2020:
- Did Bayer Hide Behind Sealed Court Documents To Tout Essure? - by Brenda Fulmer at Searcy Denney
- Congress Enacts OTC Monograph Reform - by Lisa Dwyer, Christina Markus, and D. Kyle Sampson at King & Spalding
- Recent IoT Class Actions Highlight Need for Manufacturers & Vendors of Connected Products to Be Aware of Liability Risks - by Leah Kippola-Friske, Sheila Kerwin, and Katheryn Andresen at Nilan Johnson Lewis
- Product Liability and Tort Law Implications of the COVID-19 Crisis - by Carl Schaerf and W. McKinney Brown at Schnader
- Artificial Intelligence and Product Liability Law: Predicting Liability Risks Based on the Existing Regulatory and Legal Framework - by Wesley Moran and Joseph Fornadel, III at Nelson Mullins
- Tort Immunity under PREP Act and COVID-19 Response Declaration - by Mark Sentenac, Geoffrey Drake, and Andrew Bayman at King & Spalding
- Connected Living and IoT Litigation – Product liability, consumer protection, privacy and other legal issues: An American and Canadian comparative perspective - by Chloe Snider and Sarah Carlson at Dentons
- How Amazon’s Liability for Third Party Products Will Harm Amazon Sellers - by Maria Crimi Speth and Aaron Haar at Jaburg Wilk
- International products law review 2020: Issue 77 - by attorneys at Hogan Lovells
- Product Liability 2019 Year in Review - by David Ferrera and Michael Leard at Nutter McClennen & Fish
- Face Masks – Liability Considerations for Manufacturers and Sellers - by Sara Tucker and Christopher Jones at Womble Bond Dickinson
- [Podcast] Manufacturing Masks and Protective Equipment in the Age of COVID-19: Troutman Sanders and Pepper Hamilton COVID-19 Litigation Podcast Series - by Judith O'Grady and Sharon Klein at Troutman Pepper
- Trump’s pick as top consumer product watchdog? Chemical industry insider - by Patrick Malone & Associates P.C.
Stay tuned for additional reading recaps of popular topics in 2020.
Follow JD Supra's Products Liability channel for latest insights and commentary delivered directly to your in-box weekday mornings.