June 3rd, 2021
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM MT
Join Sherman & Howard virtually for our annual Labor & Employment seminar. This event features dynamic speakers and practical takeaways for in-house counsel and HR professionals.
- Supreme Court Update
- Data Security
- Labor Law 2021: The Battle Has Commenced on Many Fronts
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- OSHA Update: Biden’s First Six Months & OSHA’s COVID Standard
- ‘The Big 5’ – Colorado Edition
- Leaves of Absence Under FMLA, ADA, and USERRA
- Workplace Violence: An HR Guide
- COVID-19 and Employee Benefits
- What Every Employer Needs to Know about Workplace Accommodation Requirements
- See the full agenda HERE
Live Virtual Meeting with Q&A
Details to be sent in registration confirmation email
5.0 hours of SHRM, HRCI, and Colorado CLE credits are pending.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.