September 21st, 2021
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS22.
ACI’s premier conference “Ensuring Compliance with U.S. and China Economic Sanctions” will take place on September 2021 (EDT) in a virtual format.
On November 12, 2020, President Trump signed Executive Order 13959 prohibiting U.S. persons from engaging in any transaction in publicly traded securities in “Communist Chinese military companies” (“CCMCs”). The Chinese sanctions present several compliance challenges for U.S. companies, including financial institutions, and companies engaged in transactions subject to U.S. jurisdiction. The Biden administration is continuing to develop its foreign policy related to China.
Gain critical guidance on rapidly developing issues, including:
- How to Perform Effective Sanctions Screening on Chinese Persons and Entities
- Overview of Regulatory Landscape for China Trade & Sanctions
- Resolving Complex Due Diligence Challenges on Existing and New Opportunities
- How the New China Blocking Statute Will Affect Your Organization
- Communicating Sanctions and Business Restrictions to Your Businesses, Clients and Counterparties in China
2021 CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS
Director, Global Trade Compliance
Head, Sanctions Governance & OFAC Reporting
Standard Chartered Bank
Download the Agenda to see the full program including speaker faculty.
CLE Credits are available!
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS22.
*Discount is valid for new registration only.