April 13th, 2021
7:30 PM - 8:45 PM ET
A Complimentary Four-Part Webinar Series Geared Towards
Educating Physicians and Physician Groups
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and its ensuing aftermath, more physicians than ever are considering and entering into partnerships with larger organizations. This four-part webinar series will guide leaders of independent medical groups through exploring various options in order to strategically position themselves for long-term success.
Session 2: Physician Partnerships: Lessons Learned During the Pandemic from the Physician’s Perspective
- A roundtable with several physicians who partnered with different investors prior to 2020 will provide perspectives on how they fared this past year in their partnership.
Insights provided by:
- Steven Allee, M.D., Partner, Retina Associates of Middle Georgia (an affiliated practice of Eye South Partners, a platform of Shore Capital Partners)
- Gilberto Brito, M.D., Past President, Arizona Urology Specialists (an affiliated practice of United Urology Group, a platform of Audax Group)
- Nader Moaven, M.D., Riverside Medical Group (a part of Optum Care)
- Marc J. Philippon, M.D., Managing Partner, The Steadman Clinic (an affiliated practice of Orthopedic Care Partners, a platform of Varsity Healthcare Partners)
- Dana Jacoby, Chief Executive Officer, Vector Medical Group
Learn more about the full series here. For questions about the conference, please contact Eury Jung.