October 6th - 7th, 2020
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM MDT
Save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS20
Join us virtually for a must-attend event for government and industry professionals involved in Northern resource development. Connect with key northern stakeholders for crucial insight on the future of Arctic activity, and opportunities for Canada in the global energy sector.
ACI’s sister company, CI Energy Group is pleased to announce the 20th Anniversary of the Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium, in a fully virtual format. This anticipated annual event has brought together hundreds of the major players in northern resource development for candid discussions and information sharing on regulatory issues and new business opportunities.
Join us this October 6-7, 2020 to gain greater clarity on the direction from new Federal and Territorial governments, learn about advancements in infrastructure, the impact of changing climate patterns, and what is required to overcome the challenges of moving forward with new projects.
Share new information with key stakeholders and make informed decisions for your business and community:
- Assessing Canada’s future in evolving global Arctic oil and gas markets
- Advancements in roads, rails, ports and telecommunications supporting current and future projects
- Planning for climate change and the impacts on northern development
- Using beneficial models for Indigenous communities in oil and gas activities
- Responding to Bill C69 and calculating the significance for industry
- Exploring new plans and priorities for Canada’s Northern Territories
- Highlighting emerging developments in alternative energy and LNG for local needs
View the complete agenda and speakers list here
REGISTER NOW and save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS20.
* Discount is valid for new registration only